The One-Stop Shop for Environmental Giving
One of the best ways to learn about environmental causes and explore volunteer opportunities for employee engagement, is to partner with EarthShare of Georgia. EarthShare of Georgia will work with your company to identify the interests and needs that best support your corporate social responsibility program.
Workplace-giving offers a simple way for individuals to donate through their paychecks and make a difference. Read more about your personal impact: what a dollar can do. Volunteer and learning opportunities can be a great way to get involved and can complement your company’s workplace-giving campaign.
EarthShare of Georgia @ Work helps its employer partners:
- Strengthen their business through increased engagement: 86% of workplace donors polled feel better about their employer because they offer environmental giving options.* Employee engagement is a leading indicator of financial performance – engaged organizations have 3.9 times the earnings growth compared to organizations with lower engagement in the same industry.**
- Inspire their employees to make personal changes that can improve the health and well- being of their families and communities, and improve efficiencies at the workplace.
- Foster team-building by uniting employees for a common purpose and to achieve corporate sustainability goals.
- Increase the company’s visibility as a socially responsible member of the community.
- Actively demonstrate commitment to improving their employees’ health and the health of the planet.
- Support respected nonprofits that care for community health and welfare; protect our air, land and water; seek sustainable energy solutions; preserve wildlife and habitat; and so much more.
Connect ▪ Contribute ▪ Volunteer
Contact EarthShare of Georgia about starting a workplace-giving campaign: